cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service customer Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are trying to implement a web service to create a customer in the standard SAP (TC XD01).

We could not find any available service for creating the General view, the sales organization related data and the Company code related dated.

So far we have:

ECC_CUSTOMERCRTRC : only creates customer's general Data

ECC_SALESARRANGEMENTCRTRC: only to create the Sales organization view

We are still missing the company code related data for a customer. But moreover, we would like to have all in 1 service if possible.

As we know that with EHP5 lots of standard services are provided, we didn't want to publish or own service, but to use the standard ones. we can not face the fact that a simple service like the Customer creation does not exist.

Did somenoe experienced this?

Thank you.

dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dieter,

There is no standard bapi or fm is available to create web service. The same problem even i faced and i developed my own bdc bapi combination of that. There is a fm but it is not useful. I will suggest instead of checking for standard made a custom one. if there is any issue please post.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Madhu,

Still I can't believe we have to start from scratch to create a customer creation service !!

So, your advise is to start building it from scratch?

Thank you,

Dieter

Edited by: Dieter Grulich on Sep 7, 2011 7:45 PM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

Yes you have to start from scratch.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahdu,

would you share your development on creating customers? Did you reuse any standard code?

thanks

Dieter

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

1) create one bdc program to create customers 2) Use submit statement and pass the import parameters to that program.Then get the return parameters form bdc program and use that in bapi return parameters. You create web service on this bapi. I started from scratch .Check this and post if need help.

Regards,

Madhu.