cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments Toolbar for Master Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the sell side, when suppliers log on, we are trying to hide the Attachments toobar (button) when they are in Master Agreements. In Toolbar Customization I can Hide the toolbar but it does it on both the buy and the sell sides and we want to keep it available for the buy side. Has anyone wver come accross this issue and has a solution ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member13619
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jeff,

It does make sense to me what you are trying but it does not make sense in the logic of SAP Sourcing. You don't want the suppliers to see the button to not confuse them but in the logic if you activate it on one side the possibility you are sharing a document is real so it should be visible on both sides or you will have confusion on the buyer side if someone chooses internal and external view while the supplier doesn't see even the attachment section.

On the buyer side the default is internal only so if this is not changed by the master agreement owner on the buyer side the attachment section will always be empty for the supplier causing no unnecessary confusion.

There is no way at present to hide this only on the supplier side as far as I see it.

Regards,

Erik