cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Expense report default to Save and Send

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been looking for a way to override the default in an expense report to be the Save and Send radio button instead of the Save radio button.

I have worked within the configuration and the FITE_EXPENSES webdynpro configuration, but cannot identify any area to change this. Has anyone been able to override this SAP standard default to go to Save and Send?

JLM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There is no setting in standard to make "save and send" the default setting, but how about the option of also hiding the 'save' radio button via the content administration, that is one possibility?

I also saw a suggestion to add modificationby adding an implicit enhancement implementation before the end method statement of the mehtod CONFIGURESAVESTATUS of the component controller of view fite_vc_review. example

for the enhancement:

elem_generaldata->set_attribute(

exporting

name = `SETTL_STATUS`

value = cl_fitv_constants=>gc_settled_status_requested ).

Of course this is a modification however..

Also check your setting for tcode PE03 for feature TRVPA for WRP, here you can select various status' on save"

The documentation in PE03 explains more

"Entry "WRP" for Employee Self-Service:

The entry "WRP" allows you to control the dialog for saving a trip. The

settings apply to the Employee Self-Service (ESS). With some statuses, a

distinction must be made between the process steps "Temporary Save" and

"Save and Send."

Hope these suggestions help.

Sally

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Sep 6, 2011 6:37 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi! We are working on ECC 6.0 EHP 5. Don't know if this solution applies to other Enhance Package level. But if you acceed to transaction PE03, and configure Feature/characteristic TRVPA , go to Decision Tree and select your "Trip provision variant" and makes and entry with parameter DBS: You have the following values to fix:

0 = the Save option is set.

1 = the Save and Send for Approval option is set.

Setting value "1" to parameter DBS in this characteristic makes system fix "send and save for approval" as the default option. When you set this paremeter the configuration applies to expense report and to travel request.

Hope this solution helps you.