cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material blocked in quality

0 Kudos

I'm still having problems with material quality. This product comes from a return, but the product in question is not configured on Quality Management records the tab. What happens when you run it appears to MMBE in quality control but do not know how to release free to leave use. It is through QA32? if it does not appear to perform the procedures.

We use SAP to less than 4 months

I wait for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

What I have understood is, this scenario relates to the goods returned by customer. You might have activated inspection type 06 in material master (for which you do not find inspection lot stock tab). When you view MMBE, the stock lies in returns.

In this case it cannot be posted through QA32. You have use MB1B transaction code with 453 movement type in order to transfer this material from returns to unrestricted. Itu2019s a standard scenario.

Regards,

Anand

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Please try this:

1. Extend the QM view for the material in MM50.

2. Include the inspection type 0800 and save.

3. Run QA08, choose tab "activate inspection type"

4. Tick 'assign inspection type" and "activate despite insp. stock", give inspection type 0800, plant, material number, etc. Execute. You should get the message that the material has been processed.

5. Now go to QA32, you will find inspection lot generated. Now you can continue.

Regards

Sm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the note 48815 helps resolve the issue.

Run the report ZQEVAC20 in the SE38 and enter the correspondent material and plant, if inconsistencies are found you can repair them by pressing on the pencil icon.