cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Idoc metadata is not available in Port SAPXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the standard module ' SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor ' convert the idoc to flat file formats. I have followed the link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13743. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] all the destinations are green.

I have uploaded the metadata of the idoc in ESR and IDX2 transactions.

when i post the idoc from the SAP system , In the communication channel monitoring , I am getting the error as

' The Idoc metadata is not available in Port SAED1 ' .

Please help me with the possible solutions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete matadata from PI box and then retrigger the IDoc from ECC.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

you dont need to upload your metadata to XI via IDX2. Just delete the SAPxxx from IDX2 in XI and trigger a new IDOC in your ERP System. This should generate the metadata again in XI from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Any help would be really appreciated to solve the idoc metadata issue.

Thanks

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you doing IDoc XML to flat format conversion or IDoc flat to XML format conversion ? Can you elaborate your scenario....is it IDOc to file?

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priyanka

we are doing Idoc xml to flat file scenario using the standard module. IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor,

Thanks

faizal

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting this error in File receiver communication channel where you've used the standard module? Please check whether the port specified exists or not.And try to reload the meta data.

Thanks

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the port name created it should be <SAPSID> looks like you have created with SASID....

cross check this...

HTH

Rajesh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I agree syntax is <SAP + SID>. In your case port name should be SAPED1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have correctly mentioned as SAPED1 as port in the system please. any other clues please.

Thanks

Faizal