cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get material stock from APO to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possibe to get material stock details from APO to ECC.IF it possible how can i do it(do i need to write a prog in ECC or APO?). Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your business requirement ? In general R/3 is the master and all the master and transaction data should get transferred from R/3 to APO. APO is just used for planning and even the results of planning will get transferred back to R/3 and execution will happen in R/3 . Can you please elaborate why you need to transfer stock from APO to ECC ? Dont you maintain stock in ECC ? Please explain.

Also , to the best of my knowledge , there is no standard way to transfer stock from APO to ECC. You should go for something custom.

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna ,

I had a report which shows material/plant,sales and delvivery details by checking the check rule,through CIF they send that details to APO.my client needs to show the same details in ECC which is performed same in APO. means he needs the details In ECC which is performed in APO.How can i do it? im new to APO.

Thank you..

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry , iam still not very clear about your requirement. But based on what i understood , you need a report that shows some information based on material , plant ,sales and delivery details - all this information is anyway available in R/3 . Why cant you develop a custom report in R/3 to display the details the way you want ?

Thanks

Aparna

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a work around, you can user CCR delta report to make sure that APO and ECC stock information are consistent; then as the

next step, you can just use the ECC information as the equivalent of APO side. Best regards/Tiemin