cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check not happening for 1st sales order.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I created one new customer 110090 and assigned credit limit value as Rs.1000 in FD32 for the respective credit control area.

Now i created one sales order whose total value was Rs.50000. It allowed me do delivery, PGI and Billing. PGI and sales account entry was posted. However payment is not yet received. So there is a debit balance in that customer account

Now when i created another sales order. Its Total value was Rs.700.

It started doing credit check for subsequent sales order. I do not why its not considering 1st sales order for the credit check.

Not only this. After some days I received the entire payment and customer balance became zero. Credit limit is still Rs.1000. I posted sales order after that payment. This time also net value was Rs.50000. But system didn't do credit check. I was able to do entire sales order process and sales was posted. SAP is doing credit check for subsequent sales order.

Please help and let me know why system is not doing credit check for 1st Sales order. Is there any setting missing?

Edited by: Deepak Agrawal on Sep 6, 2011 5:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check the like the below conditons.

1. Check at Document level (VOV8) check credit limit assigned or not(ex:A,...D)

2.Youd should check Item categeory level Credit check activated or not.(VOV7)

3.You should check Pricing procedure level Subtotal-A(KOMP-CMPRE) assigned or not against net value step.

4.If your crdit check is Automatic you shoud check whick updte groups are assigned to you credit control area.

5.You should check in Credit master FD32 risk categeory assigned or not.

I think those points help full ..

Thanks

Raja

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

I am encountering the same problem.  Can you advise what you found the problem to be ?

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction V/08 and go to the details level of the pricing procedure. Make sure that an u2018Au2019 is set in the u2018Sub tou2019 column for something reasonable like the total of the document.

Hope It works well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak.

In addition to below if you have checked all the pre-requisit means update 00012 and t-code OVA8 check mark open sales order ...pls check risk category also which should be assign to customer master.

Regards

Sunil

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly try and check with Dyanamic instead of Static in Automatic credit control Area "As per SAP Static is obsolete"

Hope it will help to diagnose the issue

Cheers

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You check it as following wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SD/Salesordersarenotblockingwhenthey+should

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the update Group in your credit control area. You need to make the Update group 12 instead of 15.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Dany

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its 12 only Danny..

How are U Danny ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

and also check all the credit configuration one second.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your pricing condition type controlling field, there is one field called condition update. if it is activated and go and check the vk11 or vk12, there we can maintain condition value for 1st sales order not consider like that.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I went to V/06. There is selected ZPRI (condition type). This condition type is appearing in the topmost line in Sales Order. I think its basic price on which all taxes are calculated.

In condition type, i didn't found any field as 'condition update'. Also i am not getting what you are trying to say.

Please help.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI.

Check the Automatic Credit Control by using the T-Code OVA8 , in that Under Checks Tab Dynamic field is that beside u can see the BOX try to maintained C or D and also Tick Open Sale orders & Open Deliveries

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its Static Check

Its C (Warning) and tick is there on open order and open deliveries.