cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization mising in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to u201EEnterprise Services Enhancement Guideu201D document I tried to enhance SAP Enterprise Service by creation a new u2018productu2019 u2018product versionu2019 software unit componentu2019 and so on in the SLD. Unfortunately I cannot do it because I donu2019t have enough authorization. My user is a S user. There is possibility to create a new object or development in not possible at all?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thank you for your quick answer.

Yes. I tried to do it on ESW SLD. As I good understood, ESW SLD is only a simple of different scenarios. I cannot change anything and create my own scenario. Iu2019m right?

By the way I have another question. I cannot see in Integration Server HU6 (SXMB_MONI for u2018Monitor for Processed XML Messagesu2019) any items. Table is empty. Does it mean that Integration Server is not running and I cannot try any scenarios from ESW?

Regards,

K.Zukowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot change anything and create my own scenario. Iu2019m right?

This is correct.

Table is empty. Does it mean that Integration Server is not running and I cannot try any scenarios from ESW?

Not at all. It could just mean that the that the Enterprise Services are only modeled (design time) in HU6 and not mediated (runtime) through HU6. So when you test an enterprise service, the service call is routed to an endpoint directly in the related SAP ES Workplace backend system. In cases like these, you won't be SXMB_MONI entries because the call doesn't pass through HU6 at runtime.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user is a S user

Are you trying on ESW (ES Workplace systems)? if yes then you can't make changes however you can do so in local SLD system of your organizations, please ask authorization group to grant to necessary authorization.

Regards,

Gourav