Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP receiver adapter response not reaching back/further processed in ccBPM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed a BPM as follows :

1) Receive the proxy request

2) Send - Make sync call to a URL using HTTP adapter to get a List of xml files UUIDs.

3) Transform Step-: 1:n mapping to map UUID to separate individual messages containing one UUID per message.

4) Block - For Each - one by one take the UUID from the Multiline container from previous step into CurrentLine container

a) Transform step : Mapping containing UDF for getting Dynamic Target URL for HTTP adapter

b) Synchronous send - using HTTP adapter make a sync call to another URL where UUID is aprt of the URL to get xml file details of that UUID.

c) Transform step - Mapping to convert xml response from HTTP into IDoc.

d) Send Step - To send Idoc to ECC.

When I execute I get a response back in step 2 which I can see in the SXMB_MONI but there are no further messages in SXMB_MONI. I see a Green Flag in sxmb_moni under the column Outbound status for PE. If I click on PE, it takes me to SMQ2 screen and drilling down furhter it takes me to the LUW Data screen where I can see graphical workflow of bpm definition but it says that the "Message ID xxxxx is not used in any process instances".

Can someone tell if there appears to be anything wrong with the way BPM is designed or there is something different to handle HTTP receiver adapter responses in BPM.

Regards,

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out [this |] discussion for possible solutions

rgds

Ramesh