cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Basis Certification Exam in Athens, Greece

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

My name is Ouranos Galanis and I have just started taking SAP Training online (SAP Basis) (MichealManagment Co.); but, not from SAP Training Center. I was wondering once i am done with the training what do i need to do to take the certification exam, here in Athens Greece? I have also checked in the SAP Hellas website that they do not provide the exam here in Greece; so, i found this other testing center called Pearson VUE; however, they require a S-User_ID ([https://wsvprd1b.pearsonvue.com/sap/]) which i don't know how to acquire it. Please help me because i have searched everywhere online, I even called SAP Hellas and Pearson VUE and even my training center (MichealManagment Co.) and i have been getting half answers. Please help?

Thank you so much and sorry for any inconvenience.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ouranos,

As far as I know, the only way to get an S-number (SAP user ID) is to have one issued for you by a company that is an active customer or solution partner of SAP.

I do not think that you can get an S-number without being affiliated to a customer or solution partner of SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK thank you for you response. However, how can i take the SAP Basis Certification Exam, since in Greece they do not have a certification exam for SAP Basis in the SAP department? Since this the only exam center, that I know of, here in Athens. Are there any other ways to take the exam?

Thank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to get your SAP certification properly associated with your S-number, you are required to provide the testing center (Pearson Vue) with an S-number.

If you think about this more in depth, you are not supposed to take an SAP certification exam unless you have real-life SAP experience. If you have real-life SAP experience, you will definitely be assigned an S-number.

So the point is, do not attempt to get SAP certification without having real-life experience. It will not worth anything to an employer.