cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

i am trying to create an order for xyz material but system is showing data incomplete G/L is missing. i checked in t-code VKOA there G/L is maintained for the required procedures. what can be the problem, please guide.

Regards

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ashwini,

i am trying to create an order for xyz material but system is showing data incomplete G/L is missing. i checked in t-code VKOA there G/L is maintained for the required procedures. what can be the problem, please guide.

Kindly check the Sale order Line item level Analysis what are the condition Types system has picked values and check those condition type related Account Keys did u maintained in VKOA with KOFI & KOFK

Check and Revert

Regrads,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

yes the G/L is maintained in VKOA. at line item level analysis am getting the following message when i am selecting the perticular condition type

Access Message Description

10 121(VE) No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFK

what can be the possibility?

Regards

Ashwini

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you didn't Maintained the Revenue Account Determination with KOFK , i think you maintained with KOFI

so Try to Maintain with KOFK and check

before that make sure have you maintained in the Customer Master Sales Area View ,Billing document Tab , Filed" account Assignment group "

and also in the Material Master Under Sales Org View 2 , Filed "Account Assignment group "

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prasanna...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it in Material master material account gorup which you assinged in Sale org data 2 tab, then check it in you picing procedure weather you assigned Accounting keys against respective condition type.

Thanks

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few checks you need to carry out in the following areas:-

1) Next check in material master whether the correct strategy group is maintained for Make To Stock or Make To Order.

2) Check any condition type is not set to statistical in your pricing procedure, the corresponding value will be posted to FI subject to your G/L Account assignment. So first check in pricing procedure whether you have assigned the correct Account Key and G/L account is maintained for this Account Key.

3) Check whether you have maintained pricing condition for all the condition types maintained in pricing procedure and that is flowing in your sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

As per your error you must check your material grp and account grp im material XYZ.

This will be in basic data 1 and sales org 2, tab of material.

Assign there account group and material group if it is not there .

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Yogesh