Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink in LinktoAction UI

former_member610985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

In my scenario i want to display icon and text in a single table column so i have used LinktoAction UI for displaying both. And for highlighting the text in linktoaction i have added a action for the UI. Now i want to remove the hyperlink from the UI, only i want the text to be highlighted without the hyperlink. Is there any solution for this? Please guide me.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from what already suggested by Kris. it is not a good practice to have a link which does nothing. It probably confuse the user.

You could probably use another UI like text view with emphasized text.

former_member610985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i remove the action then the text will be grayed out, I want the text to be displayed dark. And also if I use any other UI like textview then I will not able to display image in the same column. I need to diplay both image and text in same column in same cell. Is there any other way to achieve this?

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You can use LinkToAction as the cell editor for the table column where you want to display an image followed by text.

Set the IMAGESOURCE property and TEXT property of LinkToAction as required. and its possible to display LinkToAction in different ways like with underline. without underline by using the property TYPE.Check with different options.

OR

You can use TableMultiEditorCell.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/9b/46bb0d339b42cc8d30636ca0c9f5b6/frameset.htm

Please go through this..Thomas answer.

Cheers,

Kris.

former_member610985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I have used Linktoaction only, but when we use linktoaction the text will be grayed out. I dont want to make the text as grayed out. it should be shown in dark.

Regards,

Arun

Edited by: Arungiri on Sep 8, 2011 7:37 AM

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Why can't you use the Caption UI Element as your Table Column Cell Editor. With caption ui element, you can also associate the image to it. the look and feel also will be same like text view with image. check it out.

BR, Saravanan

former_member610985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Perfect answer. Thank you very much.

I have posted one more thread and i am struggling to solve that issue. Could you please have a look over this thread and give me your suggestion please.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/post!reply.jspa?messageID=10600996

Regards,

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Change your UI Element. OR

Have you written any code in action?? Remove your action it will display only text.(No hyperlink ).

Cheers,

Kris.