cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32 Exit for UD date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

I want to do check for QA32 , UD date not more than 3 days from system date .

so what is the exit for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this In QA32 ,

1. Click on dynamic selection

2. select Lot UD then UD code date

3. Enter date range.

4. Execute.

QA32 will only display lots that meet this date criteria.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Are you trying to prevent someone from changing the posting and UD date when they make the UD?

Or are you trying to limit the inspection lots shown on the worklist?

Can you explain a bit more about your requirement?

You can create a system selection variant for the QA32 screen and set the date field as unmodifiable.

You can use the previously mention user exit to check whatever you want about a UD being saved.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx FF .

Actualy we want to restrict the Trnsfer posting of stock from QI to UR .

Suppose h movement type 101will happened 01.09.11then 05.09.11 is not allow for QI to UR stock transfer

with in 3 days allow not more .

If he try to QI to UR for 03/04 it will allow to do . i think u clear about the issue ?

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

for this type of functionality you must user user exit QEVA00010 UD: Usage Decision Check. Take the help of Abaper for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the user exit would have to be used.

But a note of caution. I would caution against hard coding this in a user exit. I would make it a warning to the user in the form of a pop-up box. You let them know that the posting date is possibly incorrect and make them specifically click to acknowledge that it is what they want to do.

Otherwise, you might not be able to allow for the exception to the rule and I'm sure that there will be exceptions. (plant shutdown for maintainence, unexepected plant equipment shutdown, missed deliveries of raw materials, holiday's, weekend, yearly shutdowns, etc.. etc..

You don't want to force them into a posting date that is possibly inaccurate or flat out incorrect.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I moved your thread from PP to QM forum, I think here you should get an answer.

BR Sabine