Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Credit Limit for certain period

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My Client want a functionality where we can give additional credit limit for particular customer for particular duration.

Since the value for each customer will vary we cannot use credit limit seasonal factor in OVA8.

I want to maintain a Z Table with Customer No., From Date, To date and additional limit.

But how can I force the system to add this value in credit limit given in FD32 while performing credit check in sales order.

We are using the static credit check and in same functionality this additional limit value should be added if customer is maintained in Z table and if it falls within specified date.

Please advice.

Regards

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u considered the usage of the User Exits given in OVA8 for Customized credit checks. You can prehaps give the link to the Z table in the User exit.

Regards

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank

u can do it simple way

ans- Go to FD32 give your customer and credit control area.

- give horizon date

-change the total amount/individual limit for EACH customer..whever the limit exceeds.

U can change the amount in customers individually wid the same credit control area.

-JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank

If possible make different credit control areas.

decentralised credit management.

for each credit limit , set the credit amount.

change the credit control area for the customers as per additional credit limit .

A proper setting in FD32 , OVA8 and horizon period may give the results,

just an example-

ex1 / ex2

credit controlarea - ABC / xyz

Credit amount - 100$ / 150$

horizon period - 2months / 1month

-Jay

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a BDC report that update FD32 using the information in this custom table. Run it dayly. Add the amount to amount in the beggining of its season, and substract it in the ending.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil and Eduardo,

Dear Kapil,

If I use Seasonal factor in OVA8 it will be applicable to all customers of that risk category. But we want an independent additional limit for each customer hence seasonal factor functionality will not be useful.

Dear Eduardo,

I am already considering option of BDC. Is there any other way to do like using user exit and manipulating the value while performing credit check.

Thanks

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mayank

There is one Idear for you just check in IDES create one new sales document type for those spl customers to whom you want to give the individual credit limit, create new credit group for spl customers then incorporate the automatic credit control system with seasonal factors. use this sales document type only to those spl customers.

Best Regards,

MH

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply.

We have decide to go with BDC for updating value in FD32.

Thanks Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the z table and force system to check in addition to existing limit lead to complex and time consuming for you as in sales order programs & credit management program are different one.

Better you go for automatic credit check and use seasonal credit feature in OVA8.

kapil