cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPEN SAVE option not coming for attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are showing the different types of attachments for Purchase order and Purchase requisition in our web dynpro abap application.

when the user opens a PO and clicks on attachment button using my custom designed web dynpro application

it shows a popup window with the list of attachments there for that particular PO.

if we click on the attachment link (file download UI element) ... it should open a window(like popup) and give the option for save and open which is not happening for .msg(email message) and pdf file formats.

but by defalut we are getting the save open option for excel, ppt, and other file type attachments and the same not happedning for .msg and pdf types.

please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Sateesh J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vishesh_malik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Please make sure the behaviour property of FileDownload UI should be set as 'allowsave' to enable the functionality which you need.

If you are facing the issue even after setting it as "allowsave" then please elaborate more.

Thanks,

Vishesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishesh,

I have already set behaviour propert for FileDownload UI element as allowSave, but after i set, no action is taking place when i am clicking on the attachment.

Thanks & Regards

Sateesh J