Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No applicable software components found issue

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to deploy the SAPME.sca file into NetWeaver, I use the JSPM to deploy this sca file, and I am sure this file is copied to /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in, and I am also sure the JSPM is pointed to the path /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in folder, but when the JSPM goes to specify queue step, it shows "No applicable software somponent(s) found for deployment in inbox directory /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in". This is very strange, because this issue only happened since this week, last week, I deployed another sca file, and it succeeded without any problems.

Can anyone give me some information what goes wrong with my JSPM?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Leon Lu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

I even open the JSPM with bellow command, but still failed:

go -config=/jspm/forceMode=true -config=/jspm/deployVersionRule=updateAll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the prerequisites to deploy sapme.sca, as if its not matching then JSPM wont show those files.

Regards,

Phani

Edited by: DSPKUMAR on Sep 6, 2011 2:16 PM

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks you for the response, can you give me instructions how to check the prerequisites? I've no idea of this.

Best regards,

Leon Lu

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to install as per mentioned in the SAP note 1405259 ?

Extract from the above note:

23. Copy the SAPME.sca file from path C:\SAP\SAPME\AppServer or home/SAP/SAPME/AppServer to the local SAP EPS inbox. (For example, c:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in or /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in.)

24. Open the JSPM (Java Software Package Manager) as the <SAPSID>adm user.

25. Enter the password and press Enter.

26. Enter your JSPM password and choose the Log On pushbutton.

27. Select the Single Support Packages and Patches (advanced user only) radio button and choose Next.

28. On the Support Packages .. Specify Queue screen, the Vendor/Name column shows sap.com/ME.

29. The TargetRelease.SPLevel.PatchLevel column shows the SAP Manufacturing Execution version to deploy.

30. If there are any other rows on this page, set the value in the TargetRelease.SPLevel.PatchLevel column to skip and choose the Next pushbutton. The system begins loading the selected archives. When the selected archives have finished loading the Support Packages .. Check Queue screen appears.

31. Choose the Start pushbutton. On the Support Packages .. Deploy Queue screen, the table shows the current status of the deployment in the Status column.

Thanks

Sunny

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks a lot for your reply, for your step 27, I usually selected the last option "Deploy a new software program", and then click next, it returned the problem I decribed above.

I tried your step 27, and yes, I can find all the support packages, and including the SAPME package, but the Vendor/Name column shows the sap.com/VISIPRISEMFG, this looks something strange to me, because I deployed last build 5.2.5.16, it shows sap.com/SAPME, but this build is 5.2.6.2, I used the same SDK BuildTool, and this time it shows VISIPRISEMFG, not sure why, I will proceed with this installation.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Leon Lu