Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planning Version Charecteristics to be maintained MPOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I HAVE SARTED CONFIGURATION OF DP OBJECTS IN CLIENTS SYSTEM

When i craete the MPOS should i include/Assign the APO PLANNING VERISON charecteris

beacuse when i tested with out include the APO PLANNING VERISON with out include in MPOS,everthing is fine ,means CVCS creating,loading and releasing to SNP

Please let me know whether i need to include the APO Planning version charecteristcs in MPOS or not ,what is the differance or benifit of puting and not puting in MPOS

Please help to reply ASAP

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to include APO Planning Version characteristic in MPOS. Because Planning version is mainly used to distinguish different planning scenarios. This will be done by initializing the Planning area for different planning versions.

In case of BW InfoCube creation, it is must to include APO planning version characteristic.In this case, this is required while uploading the data from this info cube to Planning area for mapping purpose.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

APO PLANNING VERISON is not mandatory in MPOS.if you assign this in MPOS as characteristic then system uses this as

one characteristic like 9amatnr etc.but actual planning version is the version which you enter when you initialize or create time series objects.

Hope this willhels you.

Regards,

Sunitha