cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Modules in ISR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i use function modules which are other than the normal standard function odules used in the ISR impplementations, i get an error - unknown parameter. Should i define these parameters also in the characteristics.(these parameters are not used in the form though).

I appreciate your valuable suggesstions.

Regards,

Anto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what FUNCTION MODULES you are using? And what error is coming?

Please be more clear.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ones referring to, like, geting a PSA or the Company grouping once the user id is known. The error showing is - (in case of Company group) "MOLGA is an unknown parameter" (in a scenario where MOLGA is not involved). I tried adding this in the characteristics, but still it shows the same error.

I just want to know, if we need to make additional settings some where other than what we do while calling a FM.

Message was edited by: antooze

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you add it as an characteristic for a SCENARIO, you got to read it from internal table <b>SPECIAL_DATA</b> and then send it as a parameter for your FM.

I suggest you to go thro the Standard BADI Implementation - <b>HRWPC_PCR</b> to get a clear picture of this ISR Based stuff.

I hope this should help you out.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please see the error we get , when we call a function module (RH_GET_LEADING_POSITION) in the ISR BAdi.

Kindly help regarding this. suggestions are highly appreciated.

error -

connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED), error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

connection closed

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED), error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:477)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:254)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEvent.java:1079)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEventInterface.java:125)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:380)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface$External.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:504)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowForm.java:185)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowForm.java:395)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowFormInterface.java:137)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:136)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:212)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:503)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:471)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:354)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.access$1300(FPMComponent.java:71)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.raiseEvent(FPMComponent.java:790)

at com.sap.xss.hr.pcr.selectform.VcPcrSelectForm.toShowForm(VcPcrSelectForm.java:193)

at com.sap.xss.hr.pcr.selectform.wdp.InternalVcPcrSelectForm.toShowForm(InternalVcPcrSelectForm.java:178)

at com.sap.xss.hr.pcr.selectform.SelectForm.onActionToShowForm(SelectForm.java:143)

at com.sap.xss.hr.pcr.selectform.wdp.InternalSelectForm.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalSelectForm.java:171)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send us the coding that leaded this error. I mean your ISR Coding. So that I can analyse accordingly.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when i call the function module any fm it occurs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i call the fm, it shows the error. no matter which function module we are using, it always shows some error.

CALL FUNCTION 'RH_GET_LEADING_POSITION'

EXPORTING

PLVAR = '01'

OTYPE = v_otype

SOBID = l_plans

• DATE = SY-DATUM

• AUTH = 'X'

• BUFFER_MODE = ' '

• CONSIDER_VAC_POS = ' '

TABLES

LEADING_POS = ls_leading_pos

EXCEPTIONS

NO_LEAD_POS_FOUND = 1

OTHERS = 2

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

regards,

anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dude,

May be this Note can help you out - 857846.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.. for the help..

ll get back, if it persists..

but the exception related to it in the note is 104... not quite sure- if the release is made 700, it will work fine or not... need to do more analysis. any light on this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dude,

Can you check this note also <b>905046</b>.

If it still doesnt help, raise an OSS Message and also let us know if you get the solution.

Regards,

Answers (0)