cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Guided Procedures code in CE7.1 DC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In webdynpro DC's we want to remove GP related code. We have 3 methods like, getDescription(), execute() and start process(). Is it enough to remove these methods or is there any additional places need to take care?

Please provide your inputs.

With Regards,

Ramesh G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Just check where the start of the GP is triggered. Comment out that code. Now even of the rest of GP code remains, it will be ineffective.

Regards,

Sattam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have removed getDescription(), startProcess and execute() methods in the xxx DC. And I removed GP Implemented Interface also. Now if I goto Properties> Java> buildpath I am able to see some .jar files wrt of GP. For removing those I went to DC--> Component Properties view and in Dependencies tab am able to see 2 GP related (go.api and ....) dependencies.

I deleted those two dependencies and went to buildpath of the DC. Now the GP related .jar files also deleted from there. When I build the DC, In internalxxxComp.java and iPrivatexxxComp.java (these 2 files are auto generated once) files got error where we are referring those gp dependencies with callable objects. How can I remove those 2 build errors from the internal files? Now we cant go a head and comment those 2 error statements.

Please provide any inputs.

With Regards,

Ramesh G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the events methods will get deleted .

If you only delete the methods might be the event handler may cause problem.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

implemented interface.