cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipement details history for the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to find out the details of the equipment for a particular sales order.

I have creatde a sales order, delivery and the billing. I used the serial number for my material.

Now i have cancelled the billing and then reversed the PGI and then changed the serial number and then proceded with billing.

Now in which table(s) can i find the details of the changed serial / equipment number for my sales order.

Thanks and Regards,

Raya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raya

Your subject line and your question seem to differ so I am not sure I am understanading correctly...but if you are wanting to be able to see the change for the serial number and what the serial number used to be then...when you are in IQ09 go to enter your new serial number and execute from the detail screen go to extra and look at changes.

Now if you are wanting to view the table of the sales order for the changes made...you can check the change log tables cdpos and cdhdr

You can also use transaction AUT10; put in transaction code VA02 and enter a date range to limit your search results

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 7, 2011 9:24 PM

Edited by: Kim Blair on Sep 7, 2011 9:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can find equipment details in EQUI table, if you want ot find out serial number then SERNR.

For find out Delivery level serial no -SER01

For find out Order level serial no-SER02

If you done reverse documet serial no status shoud be changed like ECUS to EAVL you can find out thease status in IQ03-Display.

for Equipement tcode-IE03.

Thanks

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to VA02 - go to exras - click on technical objects there will be a serial number appearing for the same. Double click on that and it will get in to equipment details pertaining to that sales order , go to SER DATA tab page and you can click on history to understand all the transactions happened to that unit.

Regards

Waseem

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raya,

Check as Kapil suggested.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IQ02 or IE02

Then under serial data tab click on history you will get details.

Kapil