cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Biller Direct: RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I am configuring SAP Biller Direct, perform the XCM configurations but I still have the following error:

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not Authorized.

The JCO created has the following parameters:

Schedule: Biller Direct

gwServer: sapgw00

number_of_instance: 1

Please I need advice

regards,

Briger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Briger,

When do you observe this error?

1. Check in the client 000 if the ticket is uploaded and added to ACL.

2. Also when adding to ACL ensure you are maintaining the correct SID and client as 000.

3. If this does not work, delete the existing ticket and re-import.

Also,you might want to check if the SSO is setup correctly by following these wikis.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/SSO%20Troubleshooting?bc=true

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/SSO%20Procedure?bc=true

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your help. It solved the problem of SSO.

Now I have the following error when entering to Biller Direct:

Your user master has not been created correctly. Contact your System Administrator.

I did following:

Creating a Reference User Master Record

Creating a Pool User Master Record.

Assigned The business Partner in the user master record of a Web user.

Please suggest to resolve this problem..

Regards,

Briger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Briger,

My apologies, I haven't worked on the config part of it. Well, probably you are missing out on some steps in the config document.

Check this [Biller Direct Security|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f03e38e4-7a55-2a10-d9a1-f129b31f5d7e?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Also there are threads in the forums which discuss about these issue. For your reference.

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Edited by: Sandeep Tudumu on Sep 7, 2011 8:27 PM

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Briger

If you are still facing the issue, please double check the Reference - Object Type, Name and Key.

In our case (FI-AR), we had to specify the Customer Account key as a 14 digit code : company code (which was 5000)+ account number (10 digits) (e.g. 50001234567891)

You coud also debug the rfc that it calls and check where it fails. You could get the RFC name by increasing the tracing level of the application fscm~bd to DEBUG in NWA. In NWA, navigate to System Management > Configuration > Log Configuration > From the u2018Showu2019 Dropdown, select u2018Tracing Locationsu2019. Expand ROOT > Com>SAP > FIN > Change severity to Dubug and Save Configuration.

Then run the biller direct application again to replicate the error and check the logs under NWA > System Management> Monitoring > Logs and Traces.

Hope that helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Thanks for your help.

I solved the problem by activating the log, I could identify the RFC that generated the error.

Answers (0)