cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use BApi FM in sap APO (GATP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have develped a report using the RFC Z fM (Bapi) it is working fine, but my requirement is to how can i get the same deatils in APO which is working in R/3. Do i need to write the code in Apo(GATP). do BAPI function modules will work in APO(GATP)? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO, we have //BOP and //BOPIN where system will get you the ECC information.

In ECC, you can use Co09 to get APO information. What information else do you need

in GATP? Best regards/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

my report is getting sales,delivery,material,production order and purchase order details in Ecc by checking the default check rule defined by me.I need to get the same details by performing the same check rule from SCM APO to ECC( i should get all that details in ECC)

Thank You

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Macran,

Yes, you can. Actually in standard we're also using a RFC enabled BAPI to call APO: BAPI_APOATP_CHECK

Source code of LATPCFA5

WHEN OTHERS.
   CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK'
     DESTINATION
     lv_destination
     EXPORTING
       logical_system               = p_apodest
       user_name                    = sy-uname
       input_parameters             = s_apoinpar
     IMPORTING
       output_parameters            = s_apooutpar
     TABLES
       field_catalog                = p_atpfieldx

Best regards/Tiemin

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to DB49 input, You can check below Menu Path in IMG (SPRO) in APO system. This will tell you different Enhancements which are possible in GATP.

SAP SCM - Implementation Guide >Advanced Planning and Optimization>Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)-->Enhancements

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Macran,

Yes, SCM/APO has BAPIs. Since you are already experienced in developing reports with BAPIs, you shouldn't need any further advice. Just log on to your SCM/APO dev system and search for a BAPI that meets your requirements.

You also might wish to consider re-posting this question in an ABAP forum.

Best Regards,

DB49.