cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with using call transaction CJ9F and F.M BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my custom program for a given project in selection screen we are getting all the related data as shown in CJ20N, in this screen I first created the WBS element and during save we used F.M BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN to update the data, and next called transaction CJ9F to update BLC, after this we are comming back to selection screen 1000.

Now from selection screen if i enter again into that project details screen and try to create a new WBS it is showing below information msg.

Changing the contents of the field is not permitted

Message no. CJ727

If i remove the call transaction CJ9F part during save i am not getting the above error msg.

I think i am getting this error when we call the function module BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN twice in the program.

Please help me to resolve this issue, as this msg is not allowing to save or create anything.

But i found that if i come totally out of my custom transaction and enter once again into that Z transaction it is working fine with out that message

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, but if it is possible, complete your project update using the custom transaction and do the CJ9F afterwards seperately.

Regards

Sreekanth