cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax classification for each distribution channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a material with two distribution channel : 10 and 20.

I want to have tax classification = 7 for distribution channel 10 and tax classification = 9 for distribution channel 20.

But, when I change tax classification with MM02 for distribution channel 10, automatically, tax classification for distribution channel 20 is updated also.

But, in transaction VOR1, i have these parameters :

01 10 Local 10 Local 10

01 20 Foreign 20 Foreign 20

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seb,

as previous posting tax classification is not based on dist channel. But ;

my understanding;

-you want SAP to calculate tax based on distribution channells. Why dont you try to maintain conditions(for example MWST) from vk11 based on distribution channel access sequance?

It might solve your issue..

Kind Rgeards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, I want to do :

When I create a sale order with distribution channel 10, I want that tax classification is automatically setup to 7 (you can see this information with item tab Billing).

And when I create a sale order with distribution channel 20, I want that tax classification is automatically setup to 9.

In material data, you can see tax classification with tab Sales Organization wich is linked with Distribution channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact, is not possible. The tax classification is stored in table MLAN and you can see this tax can not be managed according to distribution channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Tax classification is not dependent on division.

It can applied to material and customer master with respective country of tax no matter which is division.

Kapil