Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI calling the webservice generated through BRF+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The scenario is

SAP ECC(IDoc) --> PI --> SAP MII

. The data coming from ECC in the IDoc will be in a third party format, but we want MII to receive data in SAP format.

For this we have decided to use BRF. I want to know that how can I use the webservice which we generate from BRF in SAP PI. Which adapter supports calling of webservice or if there is any other section of SAP PI where this transformation can be done using BRF+ webservice? Please help

Thanks,

NehaSingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can send IDoc XML to SAP MII directly using SAP PI or without PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message coming from ECC has values in ISO format and MII needs values in SAP format. For this conversion to happen I need to use the BRF+ and when I raised the same request on "Business Rule Management/BRF+" forum. I got the following reply.

ht[|]

Now, Can anyone please help me with answers to following question:

Since my Source Message is an IDoc, I cannot directly use the RFC that will call the Function Module that I require for format conversion,

Can I use RFC Lookup to satisfy the requirement. If yes how to go about it. Actually I am using RFC LookUp for the first time, so the basic steps that we need to follow for RFC Lookup are needed. I went through some Blogs but did not understand how it will be applicable in my case. Please Help

Thanks and Regards,

NehaSingh