cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Run time error when display the Customs Export declarations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm receiving ABAP Run time error when display the Customs Exp. Declarations Under SAP Customs Processing -> Customs Processing - Import / Export -> Monitoring.

Error messaging point to Function Module - /SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_SELECTION.

While debugging we found that Primary Key of the below structures are not the same

lt_corpar type /sapsll/corpar_t

lt_corpar_ht type /sapsll/corpar_k02_ht

Does anyone has the SAP Notes or solution to this issue other than changing the structures manually. I'm not sure about the impact if i change manually

Error message short details

-

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "/SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_SELECTION" - in

"/SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_SELECTION".

The main program was "/SAPSLL/CULO_DISPLAY_CUS_EXP ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 144

of the (Include) program "/SAPSLL/LCUHD_SELECTIONU01".

-

We are on GTS Release 8.0 and Support Package SAPK-80014INSAPSLL (Support pack level 14).

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

have you checked 1531799 - Runtime error in outbound activities display?

It is in SP 15 correction instructions are for object /SAPSLL/CUHD_SELECTION.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented SAP Note 1531799, but it hasn't resolved the current issue.

For Our GTS instance, there are 2 Feeder Systems (ECC) attached, but document transfer in one of the system has not been activated. Both having the same partner functions ( We copied the sandbox into 2 different instances for different business Testings and now these 2 instances attached to GTS for testing). These feeder systems have different Logical system names and Logical system groups.

Recently i have implemented SAP Corrections manually for one the issue, Please see below thread for the detail information

After implementing the corrections, i have created Pro-forma invoice in ECC system. When i tried to display, i'm facing the ABAP Dump issues.

Error details

-

Runtime Errors ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY

ABAP Program /SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_SELECTION

Application Component SLL-LEG

You tried to insert an entry into table "\FUNCTION=/SAPSLL/CUHD_LOAD_SELECTION\DATA=LT_CORPAR_HT". However, updating the unique table key "PRIMARY_KEY" resulted in a duplicate entry. The key concerned may be either the primary key or a secondary key.

-

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As already mentioned, I think the problem may be due to duplicate partner functions. Check which Partner functions you have in the Customs Declaration, and make sure that you don't have the same Partner Function more than once (for example, 2 Forwarding Agents).

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Don't go changing the Dictionary Structures - that's just asking for trouble!

I don't think there's anything wrong with the structures. The "hash" version of the structure necessarily has a simpler key - that's a feature. I think the problem is more likely that the selection found duplicate records, from the point of view of the hash table. In debug, you should be able to check for that - check the contents of table lt_corpar after the call to DATA_SELECTION_POST. The problem could certainly happen if you have two or more instances of the same Partner Function in one Customs Document - and I guess that's what's going on.

Please come back if you continue to have problems.

Best regards,

Dave