cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 10.0 regulation issue after installing Service Packs 1-5 -BC-Set issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've installed Service Packs 1-5 on process control 10.0. I followed the install guide strictley and everythings works just fine except the regulations. When I access the regulation master data, I can view the regulation hierarchy and the regulation groups, but the regulations I have created months ago aren't visible. Same thing, when I want to chosse a regualtion to assign a rule to a control, the regulation isn't there. But the dependency still is. This is because I tried to create a new regulation, but the predefined options 'FDA' and 'SOX' are not available any longer.

I figured that this could have something to do with these BC-Sets that I can't activate:

- GRPC-RESP-USER-FDA-UPG

- GRPC-RESP-USER-SOX-UPG

- GRPC-RPTRES-FDA

- GRPC-RPTRES-SOX

Maybe I had to activate some other sets before, if yes, which?

Has anybody of you faced the same issue and can give me a hand on this? You would really help me out ... I'm desperate on this one ...

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Bernhard Lichtinger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend you referring to the Installatio Guide - SAP Business objects AC/PC/RM. The below chapters discsusses about the BC sets that are required:

8.4 Shared BC Sets(page 35)

8.5 Risk Management BC Sets (page 36)

Visit the below link:

http://help.sap.com/content/bobj/sbu/docu_sbs_grcac_design.htm#

BR,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu!

I'm right on to it and I will let you know if it works, then.

Kind regards

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Bernhard! All the best!! You will find the PC related BC sets information also.. Remember, there are a few BC sets that require to be activated twice.

Regards,

Raghu

Edited by: Raghu Boddu on Sep 6, 2011 10:23 PM. Added more information

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reviewed the BC-Sets and it occured that I've missed installing a few BC-Sets. The problem is solved now.

Thanks again!

Answers (0)