cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export to spread sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When i export the PO list display (me2j to spread sheet, i got the wbs object number in the xls but the the wbs code. Is there any config /setting to ensure in getting details on spreadhsheet.

warm regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean you were able to get the OBJNR of the WBS element on the spreadsheet and would like to have the WBS id in the sheet.. Please clarify. Try executing the report using the specific WBS number instead of running it for the entire project. Check this and revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

Thanks for your reply.

I trid using wbs numbers only but the download spreadsheet gives object number only. I am looking to get the output with wbs codes in stead of objnr.

thaniks and warm regards

ramSiva

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have exported by clicking Spread sheet icon (CtrlShiftF7).

Please try by clicking Local File icon (CtrlShiftF9).

Click Local File Icon and Select Spread sheet and save the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure but I doubt whether you will be able to get the WBS codes in the report.

@Abdul - I tried that but i don't think that will help.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried ME2J for a range of projects and then System > List > Save > Local File and from this selectspread sheet. The resultant excel did show me teh WBS Element number as is instead of OBJNR. The only problem with this download is it is not user friendly as it downloads the data as seen in the screen leaving bit manual rearrangement.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System > List > Save > Local File and from this selectspread sheet.

Please try by clicking Local File icon (CtrlShiftF9).

> Click Local File Icon and Select Spread sheet and save the file.

Both of them will give same result. Only thing required is to save as this file either XLS or XLSX as these downloaded file won't be compatible with excel 2007. After that you could trim some rows from the top then the report will look nice.

Answers (0)