cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing the branding image of the portal logon page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody give some input on how to change the branding image on the portal logon page.

I have tried doing it in the following way:-

1. goto setup-->system setup --> UserInterface --> Themes

2. I duplicated the default theme and added a new image in the branding section for "Buyer Login Picture".

3. in the setup--> masterdata --> Organizing and accounting Information --> Companies.

4. Now in the "Companies" list, I added the theme field as my theme which I have duplicated.

But with all this nothing is getting reflected.

Please tell me if this is right way for changing the branding image or if there is any other option to do so.

And also I cannot make my theme as "Default Theme", so there is no option where I can aviod the system default theme and use my custom created theme.

Please help me with issue.!!

Vaishali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the brand image using the system property : system.brand_logo.buyside. Go to the Company record and upload the image in the Logo field. Letu2019s say the logo is u201Ccompany_logo.JPGu201D

Edit system property system.brand_logo.buyside and set the value to u201Cimage/custom/companylogo/COMPANY ID/company_logo.JPGu201D

COMPANY ID should be substituted with the external id of the Company.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Edited by: Mudit_UCB on Sep 5, 2011 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for your reply.

But what you sugeested works for the brand image i.e after logging into the portal, the image that is displayed as the company's brand image on the top left corner.

What I am talking about is the image that appears on the login screen (branding image) before logging into the protal. Normaly I can do this by using the WAR and EAR files. But there seems to be an option in the portal ( called "themes" under setup tab) where I can change the branding image.

Please provide help in this direction.

Thanks

Vaishali.