cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are receiving an error:

Only 0.00 UNT of material XXXX available.

An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleyed.

This material has the following details:

Material Group: Asset

Material Type: VKHM

Ref. Mat Type: HAWA

Item Cat Grp: NORM

Industry Sector: A - Plant engin./ construction

I believe asset is not quantity based. My questions are:

1. Why is it when creating delivery, quantityis necessary. However,this was configured as asset?

2. How can i put/add stock in asset?

- In Define Attributes for material types, i searched for VKHM, and it was already maintained.

- Area for quantity/ value updating: both were ticked: By Valuation Area for Quantity and Value Updating.

- When i go to the folder on the left: Quantity/Value updating; Quantity Updating ang Value Updating were both ticked for Valuation area: 0001, material type: vkhm.

- i also tried to tick Quantity Updating and Value Updating for valuation area (plant name). Butnothing happens.

Thanks in advance for all of the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

customize the reaction of the system : In "define item category for delivery", for item cat. ZRLN, code 'B' (dismiss sitation with error message) and not 'A' (Note about the situation) for the field "check quantity 0.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju.S,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked the item category for delivery, field Check Quantity 0. The value is already "B" since the start. And yet the error occured.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anildaddikar-1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Check the Material master MRP view 2 there the Safety stock qty is maintain this is one for the reason to give this error.

If you want immediate delivery, make safety stock qty as Zero and then try.

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case, the reason why the delivery can not be created due to the first error:

Only 0.00 UNT of material XXXX available.

This error has number VL150, which means there is no avaiable stock when you create the delivery. To check how many

avaiblable stock you have, you need to check it in transaction CO09. usually for delivery, you should use check rule B.

In co09, if the cum. ATP qty is 0 or negative, you will get above error and the delivery can not be created. For more information regarding this error VL150, check note 153355 and 1481133.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[An item with no delivery quantity|;

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define item cat for delivery is already "B". I also tried putting a stock via MB1A mvt type 241. But i am getting an error: " the material belongs to a material type whose stocks are not managed on a quantity basis".