cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item completion date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to get the line item completion date (when the item status becomes complete)?

Thanks,

Kasun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two tables where u can get data for status of that particular document or items of that document but i m not sure about dates have look at it.

VBUK - Order status

VBUP - Line item detail status

Thanks & Regards,

Deepaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I tried those tables, but as per my understanding those didn't give me what I wanted. Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Thanks,

Kasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option to find the date of the line item completion...We can imagine that if the subsequent document is created,that is the date used to complete line item.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Is there a way to get the line item completion date (when the item status becomes complete)?

Go to VA05 and check in that you can find out the Each Sale order line item wise Status like Completed , Not delivered or Partially Deliveried like that

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. VA05 displays the line item status. But what I want is the completion date.

In my requirement I want to view line items which have being completed in a certain date range.

Thanks,

Kasun

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my requirement I want to view line items which have being completed in a certain date range.

In VA05 you can mention the Date Under the Sale order data tab

Check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That date gives the document date, not the completion date.

Thanks,

Kasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there will be date when it status completed, Once fully delivered then item overall status appear as Completed.

Kapil