Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer credit limit check and error message in delivery

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a required to block the creation of delivery , if customer outstanding amount is there more than 150 days after the payment due, system should give the error message for this and should not allow to create the delivery till that open item get cleared, i try with OVA8 with risk category 002 and document type category 02 and 03 by selecting the oldest open item check box setting reaction as D status block Days oldestItem : 150 but with this system is still allowing to create the delivery, how to blcok this if i do any changes in the SO then first time it set the static credit limit block but once it is release with VKM3 then it is alllowing to create the delivery, so how to block the delivery creaton.

Is there any user exit in delivery creation VL01N, to check the cusromer open items and block.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zafar karnalkar on Sep 5, 2011 7:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To control the changes in the SO try to control a VOFM subroutine and set it the field 'No credit check' in OVA8. See the VOFM 002 (as a template) but you need the changes over the SO, and this you have in the 001. In delivery I don't know anything (for instance, see SAP Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing). My idea is use the subroutine 001 to lock the SO, and with the field VGBEL and VGPOS in LIPS, search the status of credit for this SO when you create the delivery, and then, use the proposed userexits in the cited note.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please use the Open items option in OVA8..it will full fill ur issue

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With OVA8 we can set the delivery block, but if that is release with VKM3, user can make the delivery, we want complete block, trying with user exit.

regards,

zafar