cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Certificate Warring in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am doing MIGO system giving Error message that "category E22 is inspected certificate is required". i have already selected certificate enclose is "Yes". still system is not allowing for post the goods receipt

for certificate type in config i selected " Without lot: Error message With lot : status, No skip to stock".

The manual inspection How i can deal with certificate?

awaiting for Your Replay,

Regards,

Sbabu

Edited by: sbabu babu on Sep 5, 2011 6:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check whether QM view --->inspection type 01 is active .It must be active.

2.For manual inspection lot you can not configure Certificate as it is not with respect to Purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your quick reply. For manual Inspection I am using 89 inspection type. we don't want inspection lot for every goods receipt. so i am using manual inspection lot. but at the time of goods receipt i want test certificate monitoring for all goods receipts.

how i can monitor the test certificate?

awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

sbabu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how i can monitor the test certificate?

For manual Inspection lot its not poassible to have Certificate control as certificate is either with reference to "Purchase order " or "delivery note" as reference document.

Now If you do not want inspection lot to be created for each and every material document then you can use Skip Inspection through DMR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks alot for u'r support. I have a material "A1". For this material "e22" is assigned, control key "0005" and Inspection type is 89 assigned in Material Master. in the configuration settings "without lot: Error message With lot: status,no skip to stock" for E22.

when i am doing MIGO system is giving error message that " Specify whether a certificate type E22 is included".

1. in Purchase order data certificate enclose " No" System giving error message "a category E22 inspection certificate is required ".

2. In Purchase order data Certificate Enclose " Yes" System Giving error message that " A category E22 inspection certificate is Required".

System not allowing for Goods Receipt.

Is it Standard Behavior? or Anything is missing?

Regards,

Sbabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not possible............

How can you do migo for inspection type 89.

Its always created through QA01 ....MIGO is for automatic lot creation like 01.

So system is showing std behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I have assigned 89 Inspection type In material master. I have not created any inspection lot. I am want know what is the meaning of Config Setting in Certificate type " Without lot: Error Message With lot: Status, No stock to skip"

Can u please Explain me.

Regards,

SBabu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without lot: Error Message With lot: Status, No stock to skip"

Without lot: Error Message means if lot is not created after migo( means either Inspection type 01 not active or in QM procurement "no inspection " is active ) then system will show error msg during migo.

With lot: Status, No stock to skip: If inspection type is active then for Inspection lot in QA11/QA32/QA01 status will be CTCM .that means confirmation required during UD.& If stock is suppose to skip then it will not have SKIP status under these circumstances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

According to U'r discription the Certificate enclosed "yes or No" No where releated to the error measage.

regards,

Sbabu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear as already explained main reason is Inspection type.

if its 01 inspection type then it will definetly work................not for 89

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you are trying to intermingle two types of functionality that don't.

Let me try to explain the configuration ""without lot: Error message With lot: status,no skip to stock""

Since you are using a manual 89 lot, (which I have no idea why you would do such thing to start with, but that's a whole other dicussion), the second half of that config has no imparct. I.e. "With lot: status, no skip to stock". What that usually means is that if you are using the 01 lots, the certificate tracking is tracked via status codes on the inspection lot. (CROK for instance). But since you don't use 01 lots, this doesn't matter.

The first part, "without lot: Error message" means that you should not be able to do the GR untill you answer YES for the "Certificate recevied" in the MIGO transaction under the tab "Purchase Order Data". Unless this is "YES" you shoudl get a hard error that prevents the GR.

From one of your earlier postings, you seemed to indicate that regardless of wether you enterred a yes or no as far as your E22 certificate goes, you got an error that blocked the GR. That would not be normal behavior. It should block it with NO but allow the receipt with a "YES".

Be careful to make sure that for testing you are working with a single item PO. If you have multuple items, the error could be coming from other items in the PO that are trying to be receipted.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

as you mentioned in u'r post the following my problem.

"From one of your earlier postings, you seemed to indicate that regardless of wether you entered a yes or no as far as your E22 certificate goes, you got an error that blocked the GR. That would not be normal behavior. It should block it with NO but allow the receipt with a "YES".

If I am choose Yes or NO there is no Impact on GR(blocked GR). can u please tell me what is the problem?

Please Guide me,

Regards,

sbabu.

Edited by: sbabu babu on Sep 12, 2011 6:55 AM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I should have asked this earlier. If you are using the standard E22 cert from SAP and you check config, you will find that the item "Certificate check requried" is ticked off in config.

See if someone ticked this on. If they did, try it without this set.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF ,

Thanks a lot for support, My issue was resolved.

regards,

Sbabu

Answers (0)