cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per our business scenario presently we are creating Proforma Invoice with reference to Sales Order number and taking print out of respective output. But now we are facing some problems from user level. Now we have decided to keep proforma Invoice but we don't want to take print of this, we just want to preview/display of that. Can you please advice me whether it is possible or not. How can I stop printing of that?

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Both,

Many many thanks for your kind support and suggestions. I will do the needful accordingly.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would it be an option to use Transmission medium Email instead of Printout, for Proforma invoices?

In this way user can see the "preview" of the Proforma invoice.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the standard setting, it is not possible to do the setting so that User can only check the pre-view but should not take the actual printout. However you can discuss with ABAP team if they can provide some alterantive solution as per your requirement.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Can you please let me inform, If I want to stop Proforma Invoice service for any particular document type then how can I do that?

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I want to stop Proforma Invoice service for any particular document type then how can I do that?

In VV32, delete the output condition record for output type (RD00); i.e. delete for billing type = F5 the condition record. By this when F5 is created, the system shall not create a printout of the billing document; as it shall not find a valid condition record.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please let me inform, If I want to stop Proforma Invoice service for any particular document type then how can I do that?

If you mean to stop the Output / Printout of Proforma Invoice then do as suggested by Mr. Typewriter. However, if you mean to stop the creation of Proforma Invoice then remove the Copy Control setting between the Order Type and Proforma Invoice type (T-Code : VTFA).

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I want to stop Proforma Invoice service for any particular document type then how can I do that?

If you mean -

For sales doc type OR, RO you would like to have printouts of Proforma invoice; & for Z1OR you would NOT like to have printout of Proforma invoice, then -

You have to create a condition table with fields Billing Type, Sales doc type

This condition table you have to put in your access seq (0001)

Then in VV31, you have to create condition tables for F5, OR; F5, RO but NOT for F5, Z1OR. By this way, system shall NOT find valid condition record RD00 specifically for Z1OR thus NO printout of Proforma invoice for Z1OR, but shall find and print for OR and RO.

Please note you shall have to delete the cond record for cond table Billing type; as already advised.