cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM_Scrambling_UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we Execute the transaction code TDMS_HCM_SCRAM we found nothing in the screen. Is there any Pre-activities need to be perform. Please advise.

Is it because of any HR authorization issue in Sender system. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please share the Standard Scrambling UI Document to my ID. which is available in my profile.

Thanks,

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The transaction to be used is CNV_TDMS_HCM_SCRAM , if this is what you are using and still nothing shows then just make sure that all TDMS master authorizations are provided to the user .

i.e SAP_TDMS_HCM_MASTER , SAP_TDMS_MASTER.

Also you can check further dcumentation on the below link for HCM scrambling.

TDMS HCM Solution - 03 Scrambling

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001442292009E/index.htm

Thanks,

Poonam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poonam,

Yes, I'm using the Transaction code CNV_TDMS_HCM_SCRAM to scramble HR Data.

In the authorization point of view, we have the following:

Central system: SAP_ALL for dialog user (used for executing the TDMS package and scrambling rule creation)

TDMS roles for communication user

Sender: No dialog user available for TDMS

TDMS and HR roles for communication user

Receiver: No dialog user available for TDMS

TDMS roles for communication user

We have assinged communication user (RFC Destination) for sender and receiver system with full TDMS Authorization. We have set the the flag SND_LOGON with value 'X' and logged into Sender system with a dialog user having access to Basis authorization in the Customizing phase.

Even then we coudln't find anything in the screen. We are at the latest support packs od DMIS, BSC, HR and CNT packages.

Thanks,

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am a little confused as to what you are trying to run, but I will summarize the steps you need to execute for HCM scrambling to be enabled in the package.

1. Go to transaction CNV_TDMS_HCM_SCRAM. in this selection screen enter the project name ex. ZTEST_DEV , then press 'Copy from other Project'.

2. In the next screen flag 'Copy from Template' and press enter. The fields for the 'Source system would be disabled now.

On the right hand side enter your Project , subproject and package.

Select option 'Fill Gaps' and add any description prefix if you like and now execute.

3. Now go to your package and execute activity 'Define Scrambling Rules'

Here you would now see all the rules for different countries .

Select the rules for the country for which you want to do scrambling .

Execute other activities as usual and do the data selection and data transfer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Thanks for your reply now i can able to see the content in scrambling UI.

In our case we are going to copy the International template for scrambling HR Datas. Hence could you please share the documents which says how to scramble HR data of PA.

Thanks,

former_member188770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is nothing in particular that you need to do for PA data scrambling once the above steps are done.

From the 'Define Scrambling Rules' activity just activate the scrambling group in your case the scrambling group for International.

Then go to activity 'Transfer Selection Criteria ' and enter the selection criteria ( at this point you can refer the artilces and e-book links which I have already shared with you , you will get stepwise instructions on how to enter the selection and do confirm)

Please check the transfer selection Log to see if the scrambling is run correctly.

Thanks,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poonam,

First of all thanks for your reply.. In the activity "Define Scrambling rule" there we can change/modify the scramble sets and assign the same to condition types. and moreover there are so many standard options available in the Scrambling UI...Hence it will be more helpful if you share the documents which says how to use effectively those additional options in Scrambling UI.

Thanks,