cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity more than Order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultatns

My user created one order 49000 tons and created 2 deliveries then he amended the order made the order quantity 46000 tons now trying to delete the extra quantity system not allowing to delete, Picking quantity, giving Error message delivery quantity morethan target quantity. how to restrict this system behaviour.

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Case1. (cancel the previously created Transfer order in LT15) In one of the deliveries, change / amend the delivery quantity and make the picked quantity zero. Then create and save Transfer order. Then PGI this new delivery (with corrected quantity).

by this way, it would leave a clear information trail in the document flow too.

& business process wise too, when you have changed the quantity in sales order, then delivery quantity in delivery has to be changed, therefore picking in the warehouse FIRST has to be reset / cancelled (for the old TO) and SECOND done again with the right quantity and then PGI.

Case2. If PGI was already done and you want to change the quantity in sales order, then Be Careful! Goods have left the warehouse and then you want to reduce the goods gone from (or leaving) the warehouse.

Not advisable!

But you can then cancel the PGI of one of the deliveries in VL09. And then do the above steps in case1.

Good luck!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the replies

This is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cancel deliveries and then try to do amendments.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have said My user created one order 49000 tons and created 2 deliveries .

If the deliveries are already created, then you 1st need to cancel the deliveries. Then change the qty in Order and recreate the delivery. This will resolve your issue.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Delete one delivery and correct it order level ...

Or create new delivery for remaining quantity..

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

can you please tell me are you using batch management in delivery level ?

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

no we are not using batch management, it is a normal scenario

Regards,

MH

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

after enter the Picked Qty , select those line items and click on Edit -- > Copy picked Qty as a Delivery Qty

after that click on PGI button

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna