Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while posting mb1c

Former Member
0 Kudos

He seniors,

I am getting error while posting stock in T. code- MB1C

Error- G/L account 799999 dose not exists in company code.

dear seniors please suggest me what is menu path or t. code and what are the settings I should maintain their

thanks......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor

this is a ask for FI people, but you need to create the GL account for the company code through tcode FS00

Former Member
0 Kudos

He Sidi, thank you for you solution it was great, but I am getting further error as I proceed further

Error- company code is not assigned to a field status variant

looking foreword for you solution again, If possible can you suggest all possible entries to assign G/L account to co. code

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum.

Before posting any question, please ensure that you have searched in google or in this forum with the relevant text. Posting basic or repeated questions in this forum are prohibited as per forum rules and try to adhere to this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundyeep,

Go to FS00 tcode give gl a/c 799999, give Co code - xxx, give currency INR, Check mark the line item, short key 001. Now go to next tab put feild status group as G004. Go to next tab - select * for all tax and save.

Warm Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

He Sandip, thank you for you solution it was great and in detail, but I am getting further error as I proceed further

Error- company code is not assigned to a field status variant

looking foreword for you solution again, If possible can you suggest all possible entries to assign G/L account to co. code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sundyeep,

As already explained,please search in google or forum before posting,you can copy paste your error massege in google,it will provide you the relative links.Read the threads at the top of forum.For your error go through this link:-

Or use Tcode OBC4 and OBC5 to define and assign field status variant to Company Code.

Thanks,

Davinder

Edited by: davinderpalsingh on Sep 5, 2011 3:04 PM

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sundyeep

check this links

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The GL account doesnt exist in the company code--go to FS01 to create/extend the GL account to the relevant comp code.

Regards

Raghu.