cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out (parent)Base document, Base Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to find out the base/parent document for a particular document.

1. We copy OR doc and rename it as ZOR, Is there a table which stores this parent-child relationship.

2. Similarly, we copy K007 and lets say we rename it as Z007, how can we find out the original condition type it was copied from.

Yes, we can probably compare document category or condition type class, but isn't there a table or some source where we can get the info from?

Thanks.

Edited by: SAP SD_Newbie on Sep 4, 2011 10:28 AM

I am extremely sorry for ACCIDENTALLY posting this question twice. I've logged in from a slow-speed cybercafe where it takes lot of time to post the question. In the process I open another and post, as a result it appears twice.

I looked for options to delete the duplicate questions but I found none.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deletion option is not provided to all users and I have deleted your duplicated post.

Coming to your query, no it is not possible to find the tables / document types.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes even I never found an option to delete a thread.

now coming to your question, I doubt if there's such an option to find the doc type or cond type from which a particular config was copied... but can I ask you why do you need this info?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Just wanted to make my life lil easy, by knowing the base doc/cond type. If we know the standard base doc/ctype, I thought it would help me quickly recall the behavior.

Thanks.

I think I can mark this question as answered. Though I wonder why a provision was not made for this. But anyways thanks to you all.