Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure _how to test an Interface

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am dealing with a Scenario like,source side i am having 2 DB systems(Oracle,my MySQL) and target side i am having SAP R/3 system.Now i am having newly developed interfaces in source side.

so could any body please tell me the procedure to test a JDBC and File Interfaces....

Please help me...

With Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first you have to make sure that tables should have data ,then start your communication channel(jdbc sender) ,it will pull the data from tables and process in to SAP.

hoping that you have developed interface correctly and adapter configuration correct.

to start communictaion channel fowllo below path

rwb->component monitoring>adapter engine>communictaion channel monitoring->select your sender adapter --->then select start.

even same process for file scenarios,but you have to place the data in to ftp/nfs then start channel.

regards,

raj

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for u r reply...It will be helpful for me.I will try with this procedure and i will let you know if I need any further details..

Thanks

Raj Kumar

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

Do you want to test your scenarion using actaul Source and target which is working then you dont need to do anything only activate your Communication channels.

if your CC's are not activate and you want to test your interfaces on PI level then in RWB>Component Monitoring>IE-->Tst Message you can test your scenario if you have payload.

If you want to test onyl the scenario objects which you have created on PI then you can do it in ID--?Test scenation option is there in tool.

Monica

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Monica...

With Regards

Raj

Answers (0)