cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Gurus

I have a problem here. When I am trying to create a sales order and try for ATP check, ATP check is not happening. I have checked the allocations also. Allocations are plenty in the planning book for the selected delivary week (material and sold to party combination).

I am getting a message "Product of item 000010 not allocated". And also I have checked for other materials, ATP check is happening. For few materials ATP is possible and for few ATP check is not possible with the mentioned message.

Request you to provide your inputs to solve the problem.

Regards,

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghava,

This message means that there is no Allocation Procedure for the material in the product master (/SAPAPO/MAT1; ATP tab), or that the allocation search cannot find a quantity available that can be confirmed for the specific CVCs in the order.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Appreciate your reply for the post. But I have checked ur both suggestions, there are allocations still leftover for the material + customer combination in the allocations planning book. And also the allocation procedure is maintained in product master /N/SAPAPO/MAT1. The ATP check is working for few materials and not working for few materials. So I have compared the master data of the both kinds of materials.

Still the problem persisits. After some amount of research I felt there must be some problem with the triggering of Function Modules related to the ATP check. Can this be a problem.

Request to provide your suggestions.

Regards,

Raghava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghava,

The fact that you are getting that particular error message makes it unlikely that there is a function module problem. The message is only invoked after most of the appropriate FMs have been called.

I will assume that you are using standard APO Allocation functionality, and that you are not making use of any enhancements. You mention that allocations are left over in the planning book. It is extremely uncommon to check Sales Order Allocations directly against the Planning Area; they are instead usually conducted against the Allocation Group. Are you doing allocation checks directly against the Planning Area?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanx a lot for ur reply. I have got the problem fixed. The problem was with the allocation procedure in both R/3 Material master and the APO Product master. After these 2 are changed, it started creating the planned orders in RRP3.

Another problem was with the configuration from sales order. That has to be fixed in order to convert the generated planned orders into production orders.

Regards,

Raghava