cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see Control chart for a specific date range in QGC3

0 Kudos

Hi

I am developing SPC for my client.I am facing one problem.

I am using one control chart for all inspection lot for a particular MIC.Free inspection point is used in inspection plan.

Control chart is used 516.(XMR chart)

Now when i am calling control chart for MIC executing QGC3,chart is showing results since creation chart date to todays date.

Now if i want to see chart for a particular period or date range,what is the procedure.

Thanks in advance

Nilanjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

right click on the Y axis of the displayed chart. It will allow you to specify the date range display.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto Result history button and put the date range against the parameters like char. / lots etc.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In selection screen there is option to enter Created on from & to date !!! will it not solve your perpose.

loganathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Even though when i give the Created on, and to date the system is displaying the report which is prior to the created on date.

2. Similarly the report data is different when the field is maximum no of Hits is given. for example when i giving this field as 10, 20, 30, etc the report is showing only 10 line items. if i enter 50, 60 etc it is showing the list for half i given.

Note that system is having more than 1000 line items to display..

Regards,

R. Loganathan