Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ABAP web dynpro,It can run at NWBC,But used EP it cann't run

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a problem for ABAP web dynpro application,We change the SAP standard ABAP web dynpro application and actived it,when we used NWBC run it,It can display,But when we user EP run it,It cann't display,Can you help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Dear all,

> We have a problem for ABAP web dynpro application,We change the SAP standard ABAP web dynpro application and actived it,when we used NWBC run it,It can display,But when we user EP run it,It cann't display,Can you help me?

Do you have problems with all WDA applications or just this one?

Did this same standard WDA application work in the Portal before your changes?

What kinds of changes did you make to this application?

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear thomas,

Just this one,this same standard WDA application can work in the Portal before your changes,

we need add some necessity input check for the application.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to elaborate more.

which standard app you have changed and wt r the exact changes you made.

Also, Right click on the blank screen and check whether you are getting the context menmu related to some WD application

or normal browser menu. This way we will come to know whether WDA applicaiton is gettign redered or not.

Thanks

Sarbjeet Singh

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I change the stardard Web Dynpro:

Application program: INM_WORKCENTER_APP

Web Dynpro Comp.: DPR_WORKLIST_LOCATOR

windows: WI_CREATE

view: VI_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, your description is not enough to say what might be wrong. I am able to run the WDA application in NWBC and in Portal.

Do you get any error or just a blank screen. If it is a blank screen then search for SAP notes .

I am not sure if it is anything to do with THEMES problem.

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is a blank screen

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yang,

Blank screen might be because of browser compatibility issue. check in PAM whether you are using a compatible version of browser.

BR, Saravanan

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saraa_n ,

I think It is not browser compatibility issue,Because of if I select option a,It can dipaly eP,If I select option b,It display blank.

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yang,

Sorry I misunderstood that you are always getting blank screen in EP. What are these select options.? could you explain bit more about this?

BR, Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried searching sap notes. Couldn't find any. I Suggest to get in touch with sap support desk about this.