cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Access request (Fire Fighter)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring SPM 10.0, I have assigned FF role to the FFID in the backend system. I have configured connectors between GRC system and ERP system.

After running GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC I am getting below error.

Processing for connector G10

Error: Scenario Link is not defined in grfnconnscnlk table for G10

User sync failed with errors

I have checked the table and Scenario link is existing.

Also, I am trying to assign a owner to a FFID, I am not able to search FFID in the system. I have created Owners but I am not able to assign Owners to a FFID as system is not allowing me to search.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TD for your help. I am able to resolve the issue.. It was Source connector was given wrongly and hence the issue. Now it is working fine. Thanks again for your helo and points are awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Can you tell us what should be the source connecter value ??

Should it be same as that of the Target connector ??

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj -

Maybe a few things to try out to solve some of the problems you are running into:

(1) Ensure the connector you are trying to utilize is associated with all the GRC scenarios not just the SUPMG scenario. You can maintain that at IMG -> GRC->Common Component Settings -> Maintain Connection Settings

(2) Assuming you can get your user synchronization running properly, just check to ensure you have the configuration parameter 4010 setup with the FF Role name you are using to assign to all your FFIDs so GRC can make the linkage

(3) In order for someone to be setup as a FF Owner or controller you will need to ensure they are configured with the GRC role assignments. Under the Access Management work Center check the table found at GRC Role Assignments -> Access Controls Owners. Anyone whom will be a FF owner must be associated with the FF ID Owner role

Hope this helps a bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I appreciate it. I have tried all your steps and now I am facing another issue.

After running the program GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC, I am getting below error.

Processing for connector GVN

Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_RANGES" not f'

User sync failed with errors.

Could you please help.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am unfamiliar with that specific error. It sounds like your SPM tool is likely configured correctly now, you are just having trouble with the RAR repository synchronization jobs.

Have you been able to successfully run user, role, or profile synchronizations on your GRC system yet? If they have been successful in the past has anything changed since? Do synchronizations work for some connectors, but not others?

If you have not run a full synchronization yet, I think it may be helpful to run a full user, role, and profile synchronization for the target connector. Following the initial full synchronization, you could schedule your daily incremental synchronizations. You can run the full synch from the transaction GRAC_REP_OBJ_SYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The GRC Emergency Access configuration is correct. But, I suspect that this issue is due to missing steps in the configuration/authorizations. Please check the BPX document and ensure that the configuration is made correctly:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0a8506a-5c64-2e10-5c82-aed487cf0...

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TD. This is a fresh installation. I have not touched RAR configuration yet. I have just started with SPM config steps.

Is this necessary to configure for RAR before configuring SPM?

Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

RAJ