cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS - Objects PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, first of all thank you very much for the help I can provide. I have installed the CTS+ and I need to make the transport of objects PI to QA and PRO but have several questions. The questions are:

1. The transport of objects of SLD (Products, SWCV) is necessarily done by file system or can be made by CTS?

2. In the SLD DEV I have to create the Business Systems of QA related to the Integration Server QA? If so it means I have to register Integration Server QA in SLD DEV?

3. The SLD QA I have to create the Business Systems of PRO, related to the Integration Server PRO? If so that means I register Integration Server PRO in SLD QA?

4. Transport is from DEV to QA and QA to PRO, never from DEV to PRO, because I've seen some online manuals that say that the SLD DEV register the Business Systems QA and PRO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 1. The transport of objects of SLD (Products, SWCV) is necessarily done by file system or can be made by CTS?

go with File only first time,its easy after that go with CTS+

> 2. In the SLD DEV I have to create the Business Systems of QA related to the Integration Server QA? If so it means I have to register Integration Server QA in SLD DEV?

yes correct.

> 3. The SLD QA I have to create the Business Systems of PRO, related to the Integration Server PRO? If so that means I register Integration Server PRO in SLD QA?

yes correct

> 4. Transport is from DEV to QA and QA to PRO, never from DEV to PRO, because I've seen some online manuals that say that the SLD DEV register the Business Systems QA and PRO.

if you are mapping dev to qa and qa to prod , then you dont required dev integration server in prod.

regards,

raj