cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ_CHECKS107 errors - Successor Installed for xxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Solution Manager is 7.0 SPS25. I have a Netweaver 7.01 JAVA system defined in SMSY. I'm trying to obtain the latest support package stack for it.

In the Maintenance Optimizer, I receive the following MOPZ_CHECKS107 error messages:

Successor installed for SAP SNC 7.0

Successor installed for SAP F&R 5.1

Successor installed for SAP AII 7.0

I reviewed thread I was able to add products SAP SNC 7.0 and SAP AII 7.0 as additional products under the Header Data tab in SMSY. However, I cannot find product SAP F&R 5.1 (Forecasting and Replenishment) in the dropdown list.

Can any one tell me which product/product version I should select in the SMSY drop-down list to account for SAP F&R 5.1?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replies. They have been most helpful.

I was able to add SAP SNC 7.0 and SAP AII 7.0 products/product versions in SMSY. However, when I add SCM 7.0 (for SAP F&R 5.1), Maintenance Optimizer tells me to enter the ABAP message server and DB host for it. It seems to think it needs to download ABAP support packages which I do not need. This is a single stack Netweaver 7.01 JAVA instance with the SAP F&R 5.1 add-in installed. How can I add SAP F&R 5.1 to Maintenance Optimizer so that it recognizes it as only the SAP F&R 5.1 JAVA component?

Thanks.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Please check in SMSY, in the top menu Utilities -> system settings. Then in the dialog 'select product', please make sure that the product you need is marked as active. Once you mark it as active, you should see it in the dropdown for the system of the upgrade. If you don't see it in the dropdown, you probably have to check the box named 'free product select/select product version'.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP F&R is add-on product version of SAP SCM 2007. For more information, check SAP note 1289161.

Thanks

Sunny