cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rabat problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to change rebate behaviour in my pricing using "Condition technique for rebate processing"

I created new rebate condition type, then new table for rebate, and access sequence when I but this table.

To new table I coped table 2 and replaced material rebate group by sales document number.

I see new condition in rebate agreement - VBO1 but it use standard access sequence - 2 instead of my new table.

Where I make mistake?

Please advise

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

Following are the steps:

1) Create a cond table.

2) Create an access sequence with indicator as '1'

3) Assign it to your rebate cond type.

4) Apart from the above, you've to do the steps in SPRO>sales and distribution>Biling>Rebate Processing>Rebate Agreements-->Condition Type Groups.

In this steps, you've to assign each of your rebate cond type to a cond type group and mention each of the condition table numbers from the access and then assign cond type groups to the rebate agreements.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Add on to that

The difference between indicator 1 and 2 in access sequence is

Category:

Blank- Access sequence relevant for pricing

1- Access sequence relevant for rebate

Based on category it will determine whether this access sequence is part of pricing or rebates.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you have to do the step -

assign - Condition type group + Condition type + Condition table (newly created)

you have already done this step - Rebate agreement type + Condition type group.

After doing the above, in VBO1 for your agreement type, you shall see ALL the condition types that are attached to the condition type group. And with the condition type, you shall see your ALL condition tables, including the new one. Then you can give your values for the condition record.