cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same SAP Client - Purchase Order IDoc for different company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

We have in a single SAP instance, same client (mandant), 2 different companies. Is it possible to fill an outbound ORDERS idoc differently between one company and another? By differently I mean to fill some IDoc fields with different kind of data depending on the company to whom the purchase order belongs. If it is possible, I would like to know how.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Matias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Yes that's possible. However I've not heard of ORDERS outbound rather I've heard about ORDERSP--orders confirmation.

In the partner profile definition, you would have orders in the Outbound parameters list and a process code attached to it.

Double click on it and you would find a program name--double click on it and it'll take you to the actual program, generally a function module i.e. for ORDERSP it is IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP. There are lot of enhancement points at various places in this FM given by SAP where you can implement your logic based on company code.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks for your response. We are sending ORDERS05 idocs to different B2B portals.

And is it possible to send the idoc thru different ports depending on the company codes?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

first of all a small correction yes ORDERS outbound is possible and the FM is IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS.

And to your 2nd query : lets say the reciever ports are A and B and you want to send IDocs to both the ports with same ORDERS05..then just create 2 differernt partner profiles in tcode WE20 each for port A and port B. You cannot use ORDERS for 2 different ports with just one partner profile.

And include the ORDERS in the outbound parameters and in the FM stated above, just include logic based on company code to activate that partner profile per company code.

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, thanks !

Kind regards,

Matias