cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Real time deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing problem in real time deployment , SNP Real time Deployment running very slow

I want to know if any one have similiar problem and found some note for SAP SCM 7.0

Let me know if you need more info ( Problem started after implementing one Note for TLB SAP Note 1573100

I really appreciate you time and effort

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

SNP Real-time deployment should take the same amount of time to execute as the Heuristic run and deployment runs combined. For this reason, I've found it to be a good practice to actually separate them (i.e. run Heuristics and Deployment separately, either in sequence or on different schedules). This could of course impact the business requirements you might have to deploy based on updated demand / DRP-relevant information.

The other obvious thing would be to have someone from your Basis team run a trace on the job to examine server performance. They may have changed some settings to support the implementation of the note you mentioned, which may be impacting the run. That being said, I'm assuming you're talking about running RT deployment in the background (not foreground) when you mention the amount of time it's taking.

Others, feel free to chime in.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , We are running trace in system with ST05

We can't change our Deployment , and make separate deployment and Heuristics

So We will run trace and see results

Thanks

Sunil