cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS status management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on an integration point between SAP CRM (Trade Promotion Management) and SAP PS. I have the business need to align the statuses between the two systems. From CRM side I have the statuses:

Created

Approved

Request for Release

Released

From PS side I have the statuses:

Created

Released

Master Data Locked

Technically Completed

The need is the following: when a trade promotion is in the Created, Approved and in the Request for Release statuses, the WBS already created is in the status Created. When a trade promotion is in the Status Released then the WBS status can be Released.

I searched for status management in PS and through the Status Profile, Users statuses can be defined for a WBS. The point is how I can have statuses alignment with the logic above mentioned??

Thanks a lot,

Isa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to understand how CRM objects & WBS are linked.... please explain more.

WBS you have facility to trigger some user status uppon performing some business transaction on WBS.s,

Regard

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, but i think integration of Status Management in SAP CRM and SAP PS won't be possible. However, you can set up a user status for the WBS in such a way that it prohibits certain business transactions with respect to the status of the object in SAP CRM. This has to be manually done though.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone can help me?