cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition tables not being transported to Quality and Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created 3 tables with number 501,502,555 and place in the access sequnece,assigned to the respective condition types.But the problem is when i am trying to create condition records for the respective condition types i am unable to find the tables which i have been transported into the Quality server.

I am getting message number VK016,Table A501 is not available.

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

These tables system wont generate IMG request it should be go for Work bech request, after createing table should creat packages then move that package to qality, I think with out any problem it will move.

Thanks

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in development client, check the inclusion of these cond tables as been done properly.

some times, when not all fields are activated, by double-clicking and opening all condition tables, there could be activation issues. Please delete the assignment of these tables in the access sequence and then assign them again, opening all the fields in the new tables. Then after unit testing, transport to quality; and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Do you see tables A501, A502, A555 in SE11?

if not, when you created the table did you generate it?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Thank you very much for your reply.I have checked in the development client and also in the unit testing client and all the tables are available.The table is generated and saved also.The problem is in the Quality.In Quality i am not able to see the any of the created tables.

Can you please advise me what to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Try and reimport the transports to Quality system again.

if this doesn't work do the following:

1) Unassign the cond tables from the access sequence.

2) Delete the cond tables

3) RE-create/generate in development client.

4) assign it back to the access sequence.

5) move all the transport requests together.

Regards

Raghu.